Paint without Fear
Gregory Wellman, a UK based, self taught artist and tutor has been a commissioned artist for 25 years. He works mostly in acrylics and pastels but also enjoys oils and watercolour work. His friendly, inclusive and humorous approach has been enjoyed by many art societies and groups in the U.K., and in 2013 he led his own 10 day art safari in Tanzania.
The venue for the 7 nights is 'Miller's of Frigiliana' a small family run hotel in the centre of the village with all meals provided except the last evening when we will eat out in Frigiliana village. Included is continental breakfast in the hotel, lunch in a local restaurant or picnic on excursions. Buffet evening meal with wine in the hotel.
Transport is provided to and from the hotel and Malaga Airport on arrival and departure day. Transfer time is about 1 hour. Transport is provided for excursions.
Flights are not included.
Easels and boards are included. You just need to bring own paints and brushes in your chosen medium.
- painting with Gregory at Miller's and on location (approximately 20 hours of guidance)
- visit to the market in Frigiliana
- visit to Nerha and the panoramic Balcon de Europa followed by a traditional Paella on the beach
- visit to the 'lost village'
- visit to an avocado and mango farm in the 'campo' near Frigiliana
- evening meal in a restaurant in Frigiliana on the last night before departure (not included)