Painting holidays for all abilities in South West France
Join us in our beautiful 18th Century farmhouse on one of our painting courses for a week of creativity, relaxation and tranquility in the company of experienced painting tutors and like-minded guests.
Set in the Parc Naturel du Perigord-Limousin in South West France
France - A land of diverse opportunities and where better to be than on one of our painting courses. Close to the borders of the Dordogne and Charente, this picturesque region of France provides the ideal environment to study and discover the delights of drawing and painting.
WHAT & WHERE TO PAINT
- Beautiful hamlets and villages
- Local chateau and grounds
- Typical French market
- Meandering streams
- Tranquil lakes
- Rolling wooded hills and valleys
- Our courtyard and gardens
- Small, bright art studio overlooking a walled, terraced courtyard.